We are MyHR Ltd (referred to in these Terms as "we", "us", "our" or "MyHR").
Our registered office is at 485c Rosebank Road, Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand.
You may contact us at email@example.com
Our policy applies to information or data we collect about identifiable individuals (referred to in this policy as "personal information" or "information").
We are extremely concerned to protect the privacy of your personal information. We understand that all users of our website, software and/or services are quite rightly concerned to know that their personal information will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
Our policy has been developed to alleviate these concerns. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, please tell us.
Our policy explains:
1 what personal information we collect and how we collect it
2 how we store personal information
3 how long we retain personal information
4 how we use personal information and when we disclose it
6 your rights to access and request corrections to personal information
7 how you may contact us
1 What personal information we collect and how we collect it
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the information we may collect:
- basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details
- your domain name, email address and information regarding your web browsing
- information relating to your employment, including your role, salary and benefits
We may collect information through our website or when you contact us (or vice versa).
We may collect information which you or your employer upload to our HR management system, which your employer provides to us, or which is stored in a third party system which your employer uses and which is linked to our HR management system (for example, a third party payroll system).
We may also collect information by any other means permitted by applicable law.
2 How we store personal information
We use hosting services in New Zealand and internationally from time to time in jurisdictions (including Australia and Singapore) which we believe have privacy laws with safeguards at least comparable to those in New Zealand. Accordingly, information obtained in one country may be processed and stored within that country, or may be transferred and processed outside that country.
We have entered into arrangements requiring our hosting providers to keep the hosted information secure and confidential.
Where we store personal information ourselves, we adopt such security safeguards as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect it against loss, misuse or any unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
3 How long we retain personal information
We will determine how long we will hold your personal information, except that we will not keep personal information for longer as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we may lawfully use it.
4 How we use personal information and when we disclose it
We may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide services and products to you or your employer
- to verify your identity for security purposes
- to improve and market our services and products, including to send you news about our services or products or any other information we deem relevant or important to you
- to correspond with you, including to consider and respond to any requests or complaints you may make
- to aggregate the information with other information or data - for example, in order to compile salary survey data or data in relation to sick leave patterns
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time of collection
- for any other purpose which you have consented to or which is permitted by applicable law
We may disclose your personal information:
- to our affiliated/related companies
- to our agents, service providers (including our hosting providers and payment processors), partners and any other relevant third parties to the extent necessary to carry out any of the purposes for which we may use your personal information (as outlined above)
- to any person which we notify you of at the time of collection
- to any person with your consent or who we are permitted by applicable law to disclose the information to
We may also publish, disclose, provide, use, license, sell, distribute, commercialise and exploit aggregated data which incorporates your personal information. However, we will not publish, disclose or provide to any third party any such aggregated data in a form where you are specifically identified and unless we have first taken reasonable steps to ensure that your identify cannot be identified or extracted from the data.
Except as specified above, we will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of your information to any person outside our business.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser when you visit any website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
You can manually disable cookies at any time - check your browser's 'Help' to find out how. This will not affect your ability to view our website, but your ability to use some of their features or functionality may be limited.
Some cookies we use last only for the duration of your website session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
6 Your rights to access and request corrections to personal information
You may obtain confirmation of whether we are holding your personal information and access the personal information that we hold by contacting us by email. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you. However, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable amount for providing copies of any personal information you request, to take into account the time, cost and effort involved.
You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by contacting us. If we do not agree to your request for a correction, you may then request that we take reasonable steps to attach to the information a statement of the correction sought but not made.
To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
7 How you may contact us
If you have any question, request or complaint regarding our policy or your information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org